The Professional Programme in Beauty Therapy is the entry point in our educational pathway for beauty therapists. It is intended for students with a minimum of Form 3.
The course covers the following modules and successful candidates are awarded an MQA-recognised certificate:
- Facial skincare
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments.
- Manicure Treatments
- Pedicure Treatments
- Waxing Techniques
- Health and safety Practice in The Salon
- Salon Reception Duties
- Client Care and Communication in the Beauty Related Industries
- Working in the Beauty Related Industries
- Display Stock to Promote Sales in the Salon
- Duration – 12 months, twice a week
- Course fees: Rs 70,000
- Non-refundable deposit of Rs 30,000 payable before onboarding. Payment facilities are available
- Exam fees are included
- Students are provided with a Starter kit with the essentials of beauty therapist tools as well as 2 sets of School t-shirts.